Eberron: Equilibrium's End
====== Created Using Wizards of the Coast D&D Character Builder ====== Boca, level 3 Minotaur, Warden Build: Earth Warden Guardian Might: Earthstrength Background: Droaam (+2 to Nature) FINAL ABILITY SCORES Str 19, Con 17, Dex 10, Int 10, Wis 13, Cha 8. STARTING ABILITY SCORES Str 17, Con 15, Dex 10, Int 10, Wis 13, Cha 8. AC: 19 Fort: 17 Reflex: 14 Will: 14 HP: 48 Surges: 12 Surge Value: 12 TRAINED SKILLS Nature +11, Heal +7, Perception +9, Athletics +7 UNTRAINED SKILLS Acrobatics -2, Arcana +1, Bluff, Diplomacy, Dungeoneering +2, Endurance +1, History +1, Insight +2, Intimidate, Religion +1, Stealth -2, Streetwise, Thievery -2 FEATS Level 1: Opportunity Gore Level 2: Weapon Expertise (Heavy Blade) POWERS Warden at-will 1: Thorn Strike Warden at-will 1: Strength of Stone (retrained to Weight of Earth at Level 2) Warden encounter 1: Earth Spikes Warden daily 1: Form of the Fearsome Ram (retrained to Form of Mountain's Thunder at Level 3) Warden utility 2: Mountain Lion Step Warden encounter 3: Earthgrasp Strike ITEMS Hide Armor, Adventurer's Kit, Heavy Shield, Longsword, Javelin (5), Cloak of the Walking Wounded +1, Luckblade Longsword +1, Jadehorn's Ring ====== Copy to Clipboard and Press the Import Button on the Summary Tab ======
Boca was born a member of the Longhoof clan. Boca’s village in Droaam was raided near the end of The Last War. His parents were captured but he escaped into the woods, where he learned to defend himself while surrounded by predators of all types.
During his wanderings Boca met an old shaman who showed him a few things about controlling his developing primal powers and then disappeared.
Boca recently emerged from the wilderness to tentatively rejoin civilization in his mid-late teen years, an adult by the standards of his village but without the guidance of a community or peer group.Story hooks
- Is his family still alive? If so, where are they now?
- Who raided his village? What did they want?
- Who was the old dude he met in the woods? Did he put some kind of primal whammy on Boca?
- He’s a teenage orphan.
- makes occasional bad decisions
- Maybe he is blindly 100% devoted to another party member or NPC as an adopted authority figure/”big brother”
- Maybe the big brother is somebody really inappropriate or ridiculous (scumbag thief, gnome ranger, whatever)
- misunderstood minority: doesn’t like prejudice against minotaurs or other Droaam-type races (harpies, orcs, goblins, etc)